| ARO, KARIM, Department of Anaesthesiology of Resuscitation and Intensive Care Medicine, Resuscitation Department
Workplace: inpatient department
Shift: continuous (37.5 hours per week)
Start date: immediately or by appointment
WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DO?
- Perform nursing care for patients in the clinic of anesthesiology, resuscitation and intensive care.
WHAT IS Awaiting You When You Join Our Team?
- Facilities of a large teaching hospital in the center of Prague,
- recruitment allowance CZK 10,000 for a paramedic,
- sophisticated adaptation process with full mentor support,
- possibility of personal and professional growth and support of further education,
- stable and motivating salary,
- open and friendly approach of managers,
- 5 weeks of vacation and 1 week of vacation to ensure personal matters,
- possibility of accommodation outside Prague,
- Multisport card,
- holiday allowance,
- allowance for canteen meals or meal vouchers,
- attractive benefit program full of discounts and financial contributions (see. Benefits) ,
- kindergarten on the premises of the General Teaching Hospital and suburban summer camps for children of employees,
- interesting extracurricular activities - language courses, self-defense lessons, joint sports events and more.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
- You have finished min. High school education.
- You have the professional and medical competence according to the Act 96/2004 Coll.
- Are you a graduate or a seasoned pro - with us, everyone has the door open.
- You manage work with PC at user level.
- An active approach to work and responsibility is not alien to you.
- You are able to work alone and in a team.
- You want to learn new things and are flexible.
- You can provide us with a moral and civil integrity (pure criminal record).
Let us know and come to us with us!
Head Nurse, Mgr. Lenka Kramářová
phone: 22496 9210, e-mail: Lenka.Kramarova@vfn.cz