Permanent venous accesses in practice
Venous accesses have become a necessary standard both in intensive care and in providing for the patient's long-term needs, and they can make life easier for patients in a variety of situations. Take advantage of the opportunity to gain experience from the doctors of one of the largest Cannulation Centers in the Czech Republic and the doctors of the Metabolic Unit IV. VFN internal clinics and register for one of the courses that will be held in the spring of 2023.
The course will focus on:
- medium and long term venous access; indication, selection of a suitable input;
- education and preparation of the patient before the cannulation procedure;
- permanent venous access in patients with parenteral nutrition;
- early and late complications of permanent venous access;
- nursing care of permanent venous accesses in practice;
- venous puncture training under ultrasound control on phantoms;
- anatomy of the venous system and ultrasound navigation;
- venous access fixation, venous access manipulation and nursing procedures.
Date and place of the course for doctors: April 4 2023, Hoder's Hall, KARIM, entrance A6, General Faculty Hospital in Prague, U Nemocnice 499/2, 128 08 Nové Město, Prague 2.
Course price is CZK 1,800, the participation of a VFN employee in Prague is CZK 800.
Dates and venue of the course for nurses: March 14 and May 23, 2023, Hoder's Hall, KARIM, entrance A6, General Faculty Hospital in Prague, U Nemocnice 499/2, 128 08 Nové Město, Prague 2.
Course price is CZK 1,500, the co-participation of a VFN employee in Prague is CZK 500.
- Information for nurses in PDF format - deadline 3/14/2023 | Log in HERE ALREADY BOOKED
- Information for nurses in PDF format - deadline 5/23/2023 | Log in HERE
13. 3. 2023As part of World Glaucoma Week (March 13-18, 2023), VFN specialists are offering free intraocular pressure measurements to the public. Glaucoma (green...
3. 3. 2023On March 28 and 29, 2023, a workshop on mechanical supports and ECMO is being held at the Complex Cardiocenter VFN. Only external applicants can apply...