Year with Covid-19. And what's next?
What impact does Covid-19 have on the functioning of our company? How do universities, science and research help at a critical moment? How to deal with the Covid-19 pandemic?
Take a look at Charles University's online discussion conference "The Year with Covid-19. And what's next? ”
When: Wednesday, March 24, 2021, 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
The aim of the discussion is to discuss not only how the pandemic changed life in the Czech Republic, but also to find answers to the question of how to further address the critical situation with the participation of top scientists, academics, government, state administration and public figures.
Thematic areas and keynote speakers:
- EDUCATION - guarantor prof. PaedDr. Radka Wildová, CSc., Vice-Rector of Charles University for the conception and quality of educational activities (9.10-10.20)
- SCIENCE - guarantor prof. RNDr. Jan Konvalinka, CSc., Biochemist, vice-rector of Charles University for scientific activities (10.35-11.40)
- ECONOMY - guarantor prof. PhDr. Ladislav Krištoufek, Ph.D., Institute of Economic Studies, Faculty of Social Sciences, Charles University (12.00-13.05)
- HEALTH - guarantor doc. MUDr. Martin Balík, Ph.D., Chief Physician of Intensive Care, General Hospital, Department of Anaesthesiology, Resuscitation and Intensive Care Medicine, First Faculty of Medicine, Charles University and General Hospital (13.20-14.25)
- COMPANY - guarantor doc. PhDr. Dino Numerato, Ph.D., Department of Sociology FSV UK (14.40-15.45)
For example, the Minister of Health doc. MUDr. Jan Blatný, Ph.D., Minister of Education Ing. Robert Plaga, Ph.D., Deputy for Medical and Preventive Care and Head of the Department of Infectious, Parasitic and Tropical Diseases, Bulovka University Hospital MUDr. Hana Roháčová, Ph.D, President of the Czech Banking Association and CEO of Česká spořitelna Ing. Tomáš Salomon or Jakub Malý, Director of Ipsos in the Czech Republic.
More on www.ceskoajakdal.cz
26. 4. 2021How did the pandemic affect our health? What are people struggling with after the Covid-19 infection? How to get back to the condition after illness ...
13. 4. 2021The Dermatovenerology Clinic of the General Hospital offers participation in a clinical study for the treatment of onychomycosis. Until the clinical study, which will last approximately one year, ...