Back to fitness: How to do after a one-year pandemic?
How did the pandemic affect our health? What are people struggling with after the Covid-19 infection? How to get back in shape after illness? Webinar guests will be looking for answers to these topics:
- PaedDr. Pavel Kolar, Ph.D., Head of the Department of Rehabilitation and Sports Medicine of the 2nd Medical Faculty of Charles University and the Motol University Hospital and Vice-Dean of the 2nd Medical Faculty of Charles University for Development and Investment
- MUDr. Martin Matoulek, Ph.D., obesitologist, chairman of the Czech Society of Physical Medicine, 1st Medical Faculty, Charles University
- Michal Kopecký, chief physician of the postcovide center, Department of Lung, University Hospital Hradec Králové, Faculty of Medicine, Charles University in HK
- Mikuláš Skála, Department of Pulmonary University Hospital Hradec Králové, Faculty of Medicine, Charles University in HK
The webinar will take place on Thursday, April 29, 2021 from 5:00 pm to 6:00 pm on https://www.facebook.com/events/1424606951224103/
The discussion is fully open to the public and you can subscribe to it at: https://forms.gle/9pUedbVpjgPA2dp88
Send your questions to e-mail now: email@example.com.
More information can be found at: https://ceskoajakdal.cz/CAJD-258.html
Invitation card download here.
8. 9. 2021The Fashion Arena Prague Outlet in Prague's Štěrboholy (Zamenhofova 440, Prague 10) will take place on September 25 and 26, 2021, daily from 9 am to 6 pm ...
26. 8. 2021Even virtual sports and playing games on a computer can help! Already on Monday, August 30, top players and information will visit our Faculty Transfusion Department ...