Back to fitness: How to do after a one-year pandemic?
How did the pandemic affect our health? What are people struggling with after the Covid-19 infection? How to get back in shape after illness? Webinar guests will be looking for answers to these topics:
- PaedDr. Pavel Kolar, Ph.D., Head of the Department of Rehabilitation and Sports Medicine of the 2nd Medical Faculty of Charles University and the Motol University Hospital and Vice-Dean of the 2nd Medical Faculty of Charles University for Development and Investment
- MUDr. Martin Matoulek, Ph.D., obesitologist, chairman of the Czech Society of Physical Medicine, 1st Medical Faculty, Charles University
- Michal Kopecký, chief physician of the postcovide center, Department of Lung, University Hospital Hradec Králové, Faculty of Medicine, Charles University in HK
- Mikuláš Skála, Department of Pulmonary University Hospital Hradec Králové, Faculty of Medicine, Charles University in HK
The webinar will take place on Thursday, April 29, 2021 from 5:00 pm to 6:00 pm on https://www.facebook.com/events/1424606951224103/
The discussion is fully open to the public and you can subscribe to it at: https://forms.gle/9pUedbVpjgPA2dp88
Send your questions to e-mail now: email@example.com.
More information can be found at: https://ceskoajakdal.cz/CAJD-258.html
Invitation card download here.
28. 11. 2022Don't miss the opportunity to make yourself and hospitalized patients happy at the General University Hospital in Prague. From Thursday the 1st to Sunday ...
24. 11. 2022The Czech Society of Palliative Medicine of the Czech Medical Society of Jan Evangelista Purkyně in cooperation with the Endowment Fund of the Palliative Medicine Clinic ...