Back to fitness: How to do after a one-year pandemic?
How did the pandemic affect our health? What are people struggling with after the Covid-19 infection? How to get back in shape after illness? Webinar guests will be looking for answers to these topics:
- PaedDr. Pavel Kolar, Ph.D., Head of the Department of Rehabilitation and Sports Medicine of the 2nd Medical Faculty of Charles University and the Motol University Hospital and Vice-Dean of the 2nd Medical Faculty of Charles University for Development and Investment
- MUDr. Martin Matoulek, Ph.D., obesitologist, chairman of the Czech Society of Physical Medicine, 1st Medical Faculty, Charles University
- Michal Kopecký, chief physician of the postcovide center, Department of Lung, University Hospital Hradec Králové, Faculty of Medicine, Charles University in HK
- Mikuláš Skála, Department of Pulmonary University Hospital Hradec Králové, Faculty of Medicine, Charles University in HK
The webinar will take place on Thursday, April 29, 2021 from 5:00 pm to 6:00 pm on https://www.facebook.com/events/1424606951224103/
The discussion is fully open to the public and you can subscribe to it at: https://forms.gle/9pUedbVpjgPA2dp88
Send your questions to e-mail now: email@example.com.
More information can be found at: https://ceskoajakdal.cz/CAJD-258.html
Invitation card download here.
17. 6. 2021On the occasion of World Multiple Sclerosis Day and World Brain Day, we invite you to the Open Day of the RS Center, on Monday, June 21 ...
13. 4. 2021The Dermatovenerology Clinic of the General Hospital offers participation in a clinical study for the treatment of onychomycosis. Until the clinical study, which will last approximately one year, ...