II. Surgical Clinic - Cardiovascular Surgery
Focus II. The Surgical Clinic of Cardiovascular Surgery is the surgical treatment of cardiac and vascular diseases throughout the cardiac spectrum (excluding congenital defects in children) and vascular diseases. Outpatient activities are focused on searching for and examining new patients and on checking patients after surgery.
New methods, significant achievements
- Surgical treatment of pulmonary hypertension.
- Pulmonary endarterectomy.
- Maintenance operations of aortic, mitral and tricuspid valves.
- Minimally invasive heart surgery.
- Treatment of acute heart failure using mechanical support systems.
- Opening of the vascular transplantation center.
- U Nemocnice 499/2, 128 08 Prague 2, (Hall A2, next to Faust House)
- +420 224 969 400 (secretariat)
- +420 224 969 490 (ambulance)
- +420 224 969 410 (Department of Cardiosurgery)
- +420 224 969 420 (vascular department)
- +420 224 922 695