Department of Anaesthesiology, Resuscitation and Intensive Care Medicine (KARIM)
The Department of Anaesthesiology, Resuscitation and Intensive Medicine is currently one of the largest clinics in the General University Hospital in Prague, with the number of employees and the number of individual workplaces. The operation of the clinic fundamentally interferes with the operation of most clinicsnot only surgical (general surgery, cardiac surgery, urology, gynecology and obstetrics, ophthalmology, ENT and dentistry), but also provide anesthesia and consulting care for radiology (X-ray, CT, MR), psychiatry, endoscopy, angiological and coronary units.
The clinic provides the following basic services:
- anesthesia care for 5 surgical disciplines (general surgery, cardiac surgery, urology, gynecology and obstetrics, ophthalmology, ENT and dentistry)
- urgent care for the entire General Teaching Hospital and provided from four sites located within the campus,
- consular anesthesia and intensive care services
- resuscitation care
- postoperative intensive care II. surgical, urological clinic,
- toxinology center for the Czech Republic
- center for the treatment of acute and chronic pain,
- center for long-term catheter implantation
- ambulatory and counseling wound treatment service
- Wound Treatment Learning Center
- teaching for the 1st Faculty of Medicine of Charles University in Czech and English (medics, doctoral studies, bachelor's and master's programs), ARIP and higher medical school (SIP).
Our clinic has become a visited workplace for the education of awake patients anesthesia in heart surgery. We conducted our first conscious cardiac surgery in Poland with our Polish colleagues. In cooperation with the University Hospital in Mainz, Germany, cardiovascular surgeons II. The Department of Surgery and the Cardioanesthesiology Department of KARIM introduced the first in the Czech Republic to treat surgical treatment of chronic thromboembolic pulmonary hypertension.
Closure of the SPIN ambulance from 13 July (7:00) - to 16 July (7:00). Spare limited operation is in building A6, ambulance IV. internal medicine clinic.
- U Nemocnice 499/2, 128 08 Prague 2
- Ke Karlovu 6, 128 08 Prague 2 - Department of Urology
- Karlovo nám. 32, 128 08 Praha 2 - Center for the Treatment of Pain
- U Nemocnice 499/2, 128 08 Prague 2 - 1st Surgical Clinic
- U Nemocnice 499/2, 128 08 Prague 2 - II. surgical clinic of cardiovascular surgery
- U Nemocnice 499/2, 128 08 Praha 2 - Small Surgery (Eye, Otolaryngology, Dentistry)
- U Nemocnice 499/2, 128 08 Prague 2 - Resuscitation Department - Urgent Reception
- Apolinářská 18, 128 51 Praha 2 - Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- +420 224 962 243
- +420 720 688 830 (secretariat)
- +420 224 962 118