Institute of Sexology
The Sexological Institute provides therapeutic and counseling care to patients and patients with problems in sexual life. Part of the clinical work of the institute is mainly:
- diagnosis and treatment of sexual disorders
- diagnosis and treatment of sexual identification disorders
- diagnosis and treatment of paraphilia (sexual deviations)
- assessment and protective treatment of sex offenders
- investigation and treatment of male fertility disorders
- sperm laboratory
- counseling, diagnostic and therapeutic care for children and adolescents with sexual behavior disorders
- counseling, diagnostic and therapeutic care for children and adolescents with disorders of genital development.
Counseling services also include contraception and counseling on HIV / AIDS sexual aspects (including anonymous testing).
08:00 - 11:00 each Thursday without ordering (anonymous HIV testing)
- Ke Karlovu 460/11, 120 00 Praha 2 (Herzův dům, 1st floor without elevator)
- +420 224 965 245 (secretariat)
- +420 224 965 247 (information and ordering)
- +420 224 965 245