Institute of Biology and Medical Genetics
The Institute of Biology and Medical Genetics provides genetic testing and genetic consultation of patients in the scope of the entire field of medical genetics, primarily for VFN facilities, but also outside Prague. It performs cytogenetic prenatal and postnatal examinations and indicates genetic prevention methods. Molecular genetic examinations of hereditary diseases (Huntington's disease, polycystic kidney disease, familial adenomatous polyposis, breast cancer, bone dysplasia and others), diagnostic and presymptomatic examinations are performed for the whole Czech Republic and abroad.
- Albertov 4, 128 00 Prague 2
- Ke Karlovu 2, 120 00 Prague 2 (ambulance)
- +420 224 967 171 (ordering, results)
- +420 224 967 175 (ordering, results)
- +420 224 968 141 (secretariat of the head)
- +420 224 967 130 (amb.)