Institute of Immunology and Microbiology
Information for patients
Ordering patients to individual outpatient clinics is possible in person or by phone on the recommendation of a practitioner or specialist. If a patient visits another workplace of allergology or immunology, we ask for immediate information.
Before an immunological and allergic examination at a specialized faculty site, arrange a basic internal examination through your dispatching or general practitioner. This examination is necessary to exclude other internal causes of your complaints.
List of necessary laboratory and other examinations:
- sedimentation FW
- blood count including differential leukocyte distribution
- basic biochemistry (ions, urea, creatinine, uric acid, liver tests, blood glucose, CRP)
- urine chemically, sediment
- X-ray of heart and lungs - depending on the type of difficulty (with dyspnoea, cough, etc.)
- to exclude suspected thyroid disease in fatigue conditions (fT4, TSH, anti-TPO, anti-TG)