II. Demonstration Course of Middle Ear Surgery 2020
On 12 - 14 February 2020, the General University Hospital in Prague, the Department of Otorhinolaryngology (ENT) and the Czech Society for Otorhinolaryngology and Head and Neck Surgery are already organizing the II. Demonstration course of middle ear surgery. The course program includes lectures and live broadcasts from the operating room.
- Remedial surgery of the middle ear
- Reconstructive surgery of the middle ear
- Lectures on individual topics
- Transmissions from the operating room
- Discussion of demonstrated performances and current topics
Venue: General University Hospital in Prague, U Nemocnice 499/2, Prague 2, ENT Department, Hall A7, ground floor.
On behalf of the trainers, we look forward to you:
- prof. Juraj Klačanský
- MUDr. Radim Kana, Ph.D.
- MUDr. Lukáš Otruba
- MUDr. Jaroslav Valvoda
28. 11. 2022Don't miss the opportunity to make yourself and hospitalized patients happy at the General University Hospital in Prague. From Thursday the 1st to Sunday ...
24. 11. 2022The Czech Society of Palliative Medicine of the Czech Medical Society of Jan Evangelista Purkyně in cooperation with the Endowment Fund of the Palliative Medicine Clinic ...