II. Demonstration Course of Middle Ear Surgery 2020
On 12 - 14 February 2020, the General University Hospital in Prague, the Department of Otorhinolaryngology (ENT) and the Czech Society for Otorhinolaryngology and Head and Neck Surgery are already organizing the II. Demonstration course of middle ear surgery. The course program includes lectures and live broadcasts from the operating room.
- Remedial surgery of the middle ear
- Reconstructive surgery of the middle ear
- Lectures on individual topics
- Transmissions from the operating room
- Discussion of demonstrated performances and current topics
Venue: General University Hospital in Prague, U Nemocnice 499/2, Prague 2, ENT Department, Hall A7, ground floor.
On behalf of the trainers, we look forward to you:
- prof. Juraj Klačanský
- MUDr. Radim Kana, Ph.D.
- MUDr. Lukáš Otruba
- MUDr. Jaroslav Valvoda
26. 10. 2021Are you interested in what techniques occupational therapists use in their work and to whom is their help intended? Then you have a unique opportunity to learn about their work ...
25. 10. 2021On the occasion of World Psoriasis Day (October 29), an awareness campaign called Polka Dot Day is taking place this year as well. It is backed by the non-profit organization Reveni ...