II. Demonstration Course of Middle Ear Surgery 2020
On 12 - 14 February 2020, the General University Hospital in Prague, the Department of Otorhinolaryngology (ENT) and the Czech Society for Otorhinolaryngology and Head and Neck Surgery are already organizing the II. Demonstration course of middle ear surgery. The course program includes lectures and live broadcasts from the operating room.
- Remedial surgery of the middle ear
- Reconstructive surgery of the middle ear
- Lectures on individual topics
- Transmissions from the operating room
- Discussion of demonstrated performances and current topics
Venue: General University Hospital in Prague, U Nemocnice 499/2, Prague 2, ENT Department, Hall A7, ground floor.
On behalf of the trainers, we look forward to you:
- prof. Juraj Klačanský
- MUDr. Radim Kana, Ph.D.
- MUDr. Lukáš Otruba
- MUDr. Jaroslav Valvoda
28. 8. 2020TRADITIONAL JARMARK IS HELD For VFN employees and the public Do you have clothes at home that you no longer wear, but you are convinced that someone might be interested ...
28. 1. 2020On 29 - 31 January 2020 Prague will host Czech and foreign experts in oncology and other medical fields related to the ...