II. Demonstration Course of Middle Ear Surgery 2020
On 12 - 14 February 2020, the General University Hospital in Prague, the Department of Otorhinolaryngology (ENT) and the Czech Society for Otorhinolaryngology and Head and Neck Surgery are already organizing the II. Demonstration course of middle ear surgery. The course program includes lectures and live broadcasts from the operating room.
- Remedial surgery of the middle ear
- Reconstructive surgery of the middle ear
- Lectures on individual topics
- Transmissions from the operating room
- Discussion of demonstrated performances and current topics
Venue: General University Hospital in Prague, U Nemocnice 499/2, Prague 2, ENT Department, Hall A7, ground floor.
On behalf of the trainers, we look forward to you:
- prof. Juraj Klačanský
- MUDr. Radim Kana, Ph.D.
- MUDr. Lukáš Otruba
- MUDr. Jaroslav Valvoda
25. 1. 2023In the theoretical part of the workshop, doctors will get to know the "up-to-date" changes in international recommendations in the care of vascular accesses, with methods of value ...
12. 1. 2023The bachelor's degree program in General Nursing enables graduates to work in all types of healthcare facilities, including highly specialized ...