Occupational medical examinations (input, periodic, output, extraordinary, follow-up). For each occupational medical examination:
- four completed forms F-VFN-318 incl. risk categories
- an extract from the medical records of the registered practitioner (a statement for the period from our last inspection is sufficient).
In case of need to accelerate the initial inspection due to early employment it is also necessary to provide (only for employees at risk of biological material) antibodies against hepatitis B and C (anti-HBs, anti-HCV); than in 3 days.
Required completed forms (incl. risk categories) issued by the senior staff of the relevant department (head doctor, nurse, station nurse).
Periodic inspections must be ordered electronically
- select WORKPLACE tab
- from the list of clinics (on the left) select the PRIMARY CARE CENTER
- from the list of doctors (on the left) select the one you are in care of
- Click the ORDER button (below the office hours on the right)
- fill in the required personal information and click the ORDER REQUEST button to confirm
- choose the desired action + doctor (option OTHER DOCTORS is used only for unregistered, ie for those who have their practice outside the VFN)
- click on SELECT DATE to continue
- after selecting the day and time, click SUMMARY to complete the action and then FINISH.
ATTENTION! If you do not receive a confirmation SMS or e-mail, the order has not been made correctly and you are not ordered!