II. internal clinic - clinic of cardiology and angiology
Information for patients
Information before hospitalization
What to take with you to the hospital
- identity card
- insurance card
- complete medical documentation required for admission (medical reports, pre-operative examination)
- medicines that you normally take in their original packaging
- personal linen
- it is possible to have a mobile phone with you (please use it sensitively in order to respect the treatment regime of other patients)
- a larger amount of money can be deposited in the cash register of the VFN (information from the station nurse of the department)
- the hospital is not responsible for valuables and money that you keep with you; unless absolutely necessary, only carry a minimum amount of cash
Admission to the hospital
On the day of the planned hospitalization, patients are admitted to the Reception Outpatient Clinic II. internal clinics (unless the doctor determines otherwise), from where referrals are made to the relevant departments of the clinic. This happens in the morning between 7.00 and 12.00.
Where to find us?
Visiting the sick
- Visits to the sick are allowed daily, preferably from 2:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m., on Sundays and holidays from 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m., with the exception of one-day inpatient care. Outside of the stated hours, by personal agreement with the nursing staff.
- In the ICU departments, visits are possible after an appointment with the ICU doctor or nurse.
- Information about the patient's condition is given by the attending physician to authorized persons, who are listed by the patient in the health. documentation, daily from 14.00 to 16.00.
Smoking is prohibited in the entire hospital area, and the consumption of alcoholic beverages is also prohibited
Rules for the course of hospitalization of patients at II. internal clinics are summarized in domestic rules clinics.