Information for patients
Take the hospital with you:
- identity card,
- documents for your health insurance,
- medicines you normally use
- personal hygiene items, towel,
- underwear, shoes,
- mobile phone (can be carried).
The hospital is not liable for valuable items and money that you will keep with you, if you do not absolutely need to take only minimal cash with you. Larger amounts of money can be deposited at the VFN box office (information at the station's nurse).
Visits to patients are allowed daily, preferably from 13:30 to 17:00. On Sundays and public holidays, from 13:00 to 17:00, outside these hours after a personal agreement with the attending staff. Patient information is provided by the treating physician only to authorized persons who are referred to the patient by the patient. documentation, daily from 15:00 to 16:00.
We ask visitors to respect the health and condition of hospitalized patients and to adjust their behavior and length of visit. Visits with children under 5 are not recommended.
What you can count on in the clinic
- The TV is available in the departmental corridor.
- The card payphone is located in the 1st mezzanine of the clinic.
- It is possible to use a telephone exchange.
- WiFi connection, Internet access.
- There is a grocery store in the VFN.
Planned revenue in the clinic building - VFN premises, building A6:
- Mon - Fri 07:30 - 10:00
- Sat - Sun 13:00 - 15:00
- maybe even by agreement
- continuous trafic