Clinic of Urology
The Department of Urology is a comprehensive therapeutic, educational and scientific center in the field of urology. Provides undergraduate and postgraduate education in urology and pediatric urology. The course is also focused on bachelor and master students.
The main focus of the clinic is complex urological care - both surgical and outpatient - including oncological therapy, interdisciplinary treatment, oncology patients, and reconstructive surgery.
State-of-the-art procedures (prostatic tumor prostatectomy, bladder removal for bladder tumors including bladder replacement, kidney removal for tumors, tumor rescue operations, adrenal tumors) - including little invasive laparoscopic surgery - are used in the treatment of urinary tract tumors. Laparoscopic operations are also used to treat urinary calculi and congenital renal pelvis enlargement.
Pediatric urology is dedicated to the whole range of diseases, lower urinary tract dysfunction, including the treatment of congenital malformations of the genitourinary tract. Diagnosis and treatment is also performed by laparoscopic procedures.
The clinic also deals with the diagnosis and treatment of so-called neurogenic urination disorders, erectile dysfunction and urinary incontinence (including the application of so-called TVT tapes in women, artificial urethral sphincter and ARGUS tape in urinary incontinence). The Department of Urology is also an internationally renowned clinic for clinical trials.
- Ke Karlovu 6, 128 08 Prague 2
- +420 | +420 224 967 873 (Section A), +420 | 224 967 866 (Section B)
- +420 | 224 967 829 (ordering - file cabinet)
- +420 | +420 224 967 859 (Section D), +420 | 224 967 884
- +420 | 224 967 874 (children's amb. - ordering)
- +420 224 967 848 (Head of Secretariat)
- +420 | 224 967 018 (children's ambulance)
- +420 224 967 847 (clinic secretariat)
- +420 | 224 967 828 (acute ambulance - information)
- +420 224 967 102