Blood transfusion department
Analysis of Czech genomes for teranism
Information for those interested in participating in the project
Basic information about the project:
- http://www.acgt.cz/ (Masaryk University)
- https://www.lf1.cuni.cz/analyza-ceskych-genomu-pro-terenostiku (1st Faculty of Medicine, Charles University)
Basic conditions for participation:
- age 30-55 years,
- both parents born in the same region in the Czech Republic,
- filling in the questionnaire - see http://www.acgt.cz/jak-se-zapojit/,
- blood sampling (approx. 16 ml).
We ask all interested parties to visit the project page (How to get involved Analysis of Czech genomes for theranostics - acgt.cz) monitored the current state of sampling for individual regions (for some regions the sampling is already completed), and always brought with them only a printed current version of the questionnaire and informed consent.
You can go for blood sampling at the Faculty Transfusion Department of the General Hospital at:
Charles Square workplace (U Nemocnice 499/2, Prague 2, pavilion A12)
- MO 08:00 - 11:00
Workplace Zbraslav (K Interně 640, Prague 5 - Zbraslav)
- MON - THUR 07:00 - 10:00 (with in view of the planned closures - please follow our website - current blood demand)
For operational reasons, blood donors take precedence in donations. Thank you for your understanding.
To get the result of the analysis, enter at project page the entire assigned code without spaces, including the written identification mark and the slash (eg A1234 / 1).
If your code does not work, please send it to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org eventually email@example.com, in cooperation with the project coordinators at the 1st Faculty of Medicine, Charles University, we will send you an updated code. Thank you for your understanding.