Blood transfusion department
Analysis of Czech genomes for teranism
Information for those interested in participating in the project
Basic information about the project:
- http://www.acgt.cz/ (Masaryk University)
- https://www.lf1.cuni.cz/analyza-ceskych-genomu-pro-terenostiku (1st Faculty of Medicine, Charles University)
Basic conditions for participation:
- age 30-55 years,
- both parents born in the same region in the Czech Republic,
- filling in the questionnaire - see http://www.acgt.cz/jak-se-zapojit/,
- blood sampling (approx. 16 ml).
You can go for blood sampling at the Faculty Transfusion Department of the General Hospital at:
Workplace Zbraslav (K Interně 640, Prague 5 - Zbraslav)
- MON - THU 7:00 - 12:00 (with in view of the planned closures - please follow our website - current blood demand)
For operational reasons, blood donors take precedence in donations. Thank you for your understanding.
Due to further processing, the code assigned to you during the sampling was renumbered, according to which the results of the analysis can be found on the project page: http://www.acgt.cz/genograficka-analyza/.
If your code does not work, please send it to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. In cooperation with the project coordinators at the 1st Faculty of Medicine, Charles University, we will send you an updated code. Thank you for your understanding.