The Sexological Institute provides therapeutic and counseling care to patients and patients with problems in sexual life. Part of the clinical work of the institute is mainly:
- diagnosis and treatment of sexual disorders
- diagnosis and treatment of sexual identification disorders
- diagnosis and treatment of paraphilia (sexual deviations)
- assessment and protective treatment of sex offenders
- investigation and treatment of male fertility disorders
- sperm laboratory
- counseling, diagnostic and therapeutic care for children and adolescents with sexual behavior disorders
- counseling, diagnostic and therapeutic care for children and adolescents with disorders of genital development.
Counseling services also include contraception and counseling on HIV / AIDS sexual aspects (including anonymous testing).
08:00 - 11:00 each Thursday without ordering (anonymous HIV testing)
Ke Karlovu 460/11, 120 00 Praha 2 (Herzův dům, 1st floor without lift)
+420 224 965 245 (secretariat)
+420 224 965 247 (information and ordering)
+420 224 965 247
+420 224 965 245
Monday 07:30 - 12:00 --- Tuesday 07:30 - 12:00 12:00 - 14:00 Wednesday 07:30 - 12:00 12:00 - 14:00 Thursday 07:30 - 12:00 --- Friday 07:30 - 12:00 ---
The children's and adolescent detoxification center (inpatient department and admission clinic) was opened on 1 January 2021.
Contact for information or ordering is: email@example.com.
Contraindications to admission, inclusion in the program prevents
- disorder of consciousness
- not swallowing a sip of water
- GCS below 12 points
- intoxication with an unknown substance with unstable vital functions
- alcohol intoxication - maximum 1.5 per mille
- conditions requiring intensive care (serious somatic complications, decompensation of chronic diseases, respiratory failure, status epilepticus, risk of metabolic disruption)
- severe decompensation of chronic mental illness